BinckBank is founded in 2000 and is the largest independent Dutch online bank for investors and savers. BinckBank expanded over Europe and now has local branches in 5 different countries (The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy). Our new strategy is focused on broadening our services and entering markets with innovative saving and investment propositions. Our starting point will always be an excellent customer experience in our products, which has been the foundation of Binck's success.
- Lead and drive the strategic development and execution of marketing communications, and provide leadership for all deliverables for brand communications;
- Develop and work with local marketing and communication managers to align, enhance and promote the brand within their marketing plans and activities;
- Identify overlapping opportunities and best practices across the countries;
- Development and management of brand resources and processes that enable consistent brand delivery, i.e., message frameworks, visual assets, brand data;
- Address key strategic issues that could impact brand perception or brand risk including:
- Establish, monitor and evaluate international brand KPI's and perceptual attributes across competitors and target audiences;
- Bring key insights to the business to help inform how the brand can help accomplish goals, as well as inform future brand strategy;
- International brand governance: Responsible for making brand centric decisions based on a deep brand understanding, guidelines and brand assets, approved framework messages and desired marketplace perception.
Who are we looking for?
- Master's degree in marketing, communications or related field;
- Proven track record in Brand Strategy of at least 10 years, experience working in an international environment;
- Advanced knowledge of brand building fundamentals including but not limited to positioning, communication hierarchies, and go-to-market execution;
- Above average project management skills with proven ability to predict potential issues and proactively address them;
- Ability to work with internal as well as external data and turn it into meaningful insights;
- Working understanding of consumer research fundamental including qualitative and quantitative methodologies;
- A team player with the ability to collaborate, advise and influence in an international environment with local differences;
- Ability to matrix well across all organizational stakeholders
- Effective and influential interpersonal communication and consultative skills, both verbal and written;
- Pragmatic and action-oriented attitude;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
BinckBank will provide a good salary, next to a premium free pension, 27 holiday days, and a large variety of trainings. You will work in a beautiful new office building with a view on the WTC. Next to the RAI-station, with a canteen providing delicious and healthy meals.
Next to healthy food we also care about your health and shape: we offer free workout (bootcamp, kickboxing, cycling, running, yoga) through means of our bootcamp club and sponsored fitness. And of course: our Friday afternoon drink with free drinks and snacks in our bar (pool table, darts and roof-terrace).
How to apply
We would like to receive your C.V. and motivation through "Online Solliciteren" where you indicate why you are the right fit for this vacancy!