Are you excited about data and analytics and do you want to make a difference by using data analyses and machine learning to help create industry-leading products? Then this will be the job for you!
To capitalize on its wealth of data, BinckBank is searching for an entrepreneurial and talented Data Analyst. With your expertise you will contribute to innovative data-driven products and improve our operational processes. We want to serve our customers as best as we possibly can. To accomplish this, you will add value by mapping the needs of our customers and think of inventive solutions to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. You will be working in a multidisciplinary team and collaborate closely with Product Owners, Developers, UX and the Business. Additionally, you'll be part of the Data and Analytics chapter where we look after your development and help you grow your expertise and capabilities.
Does this sound as a great challenge to you? Then don't hesitate to contact us and we'll get in touch!
As a Data Analyst at BinckBank you'll have, among others, the following responsibilities
• Advice and collaborate with the Business and the Product Teams on cross-functional projects.
• Address at what issues and decisions data science and analysis can play an important role.
• Come up with proofs of concept and inventive solutions and, together with your colleagues, implement the concepts and solutions.
• Create insights through queries, dashboards, analyses and/or statistical modelling, which will serve as input for decision-making.
• Present and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
• Actively work on your development as a Data Analyst by working on your technical as well as interpersonal skills.
As the new Data Analyst of BinckBank you recognize yourself in the following profile:
• An MSc in the field of Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics or similar.
• Experience with data analysis and statistical modelling.
• Good knowledge of SQL, R and/or Python, Power BI and/or Tableau, MS Excel.
• Great personal, social and communicative skills.
• Excellent control of the English and/or Dutch language.
• Entrepreneurial, inventive and results-oriented.
• Knowledge of and experience with the financial markets is a plus.
• An interesting, informative and dynamic environment where you will get in touch with all the elements of the banking business.
• A challenging, independent and responsible position in an ambitious team.
• Great diversity in tasks and responsibilities and space for new initiatives.
• Extensive development and growth possibilities (both personal and professional).
Besides this, BinckBank offers you a good salary, non-contributory pension, 27 vacation days, and an extensive offer on courses. You will work in a magnificent modern office viewing the Zuid-as, right next to NS Train station Rai, and a great company canteen.
But, we also think about your health: free sporting (boot camping, kick boxing, biking, running, yoga) with the Boot Camp club, and sponsored fitness. And, of course: the Friday afternoon drink with free snacks and drinks in our bar (with pool table, dartboard and roof terrace)!
BinckBank, founded in 2000, is an independent online bank for investors. An organization that fits its time by giving investors the opportunity to make their own independent choices, through a complete web-based and mobile application. We have the ambition to become the largest online bank for investors in Europe. We already are the number one online bank for investors in the Netherlands and Belgium. And with our rapidly growing activities in Belgium, France, Italy and Spain, we are well on our way to achieving our goal.
We are proud of who we are; driven, down-to-earth and sober. We want to be challenged, develop and ultimately be the best. We are always willing to take an extra step, for each other and especially for our customers. Because we want to continue to amaze with our good service and excellent products.
More information on BinckBank and our vacancies you can find on www.werkenbijbinck.nl
When you would like to apply for this job, we invite you to apply through "Online Solliciteren" with your resume and short motivation