At BinckBank Spain we are looking for an Allround Marketeer. This Marketeer will contribute to the launch, the roll out and maintenance of BinckBank International, the Number 1 Private Investment Bank from the Netherlands operating in Spain for English speaking investors.
Share prices rise and fall. Our investors will respond promptly. Online, real-time, easy and reliable. Your role as an Allround Marketeer is key for them. Is this a challenge for you?
The Marketeer will be allround responsible from content and graphics to emailing campaigns, publishing final materials and PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns. In the role you:
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy;
- Design or brief to design branding materials, including ads, posts, landings pages, templates and other images;
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to track the effectiveness of the existing marketing strategy;
- Maintaining and initiating SEO improvements and daily fresh content on the lead site using the content management system site finity;
- Collaborate with graphic designers, web specialists, and other technical team members to create and monitor successful marketing campaigns;
- Use social media to advertise products and solutions and create and analyze posts;
- Develop strategically placed advertisements to reach niche demographic;
- Create and monitor content;
- Drive PPC (Pay Per Click) / CPC (Cost Per Click) / CPL (Cost Per Lead) accounts analyze results and initiate new campaigns;
- Write corporate or product text banner adverts for ad words and affiliate networks.
Required Skills and experience
To be effective in this role you need the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 year experience in Marketing preferably in finance;
- Living in southern of Spain;
- British nationality or bilingual;
- Good presentation and ability to converse directly with clients;
- Strong propensity for analysis and research;
- Ability to develop catchy and appealing ads and campaigns;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language and a passion or flair for writing. (preferably native speaker);
- Google ad words certified or experience in driving outsourced PPC accounts;
- Experience in content management system;
- Experience in emailing programs ig. CRM Microsoft Dynamics;
- Experience on social media advertising;
- Design experience a strong plus (indesign, photoshop etc).
You will work in a nice modern office in Spain on a Spanish contract. Working hours are from 09h00 till 18h00, with the possibility to work at night / weekends to attend events.
BinckBank was founded in 2000, is an independent online bank for investors. An organization that matches this time via a full web-based program to give investors the space to make their own independent choices.
We have the ambition to become the largest online bank for investors in Europe. Already, we are the number one online bank for investors in the Netherlands and Belgium. And our rapidly growing operations in Belgium, France, Italy and Spain, we are on track to achieve our goal.
We are proud of who we are; driven, and down-to-earth. We want to be challenged, our development and ultimately the best. We are always willing to go the extra mile for each other and for our customers. Because we want to continue to amaze you with our great service and excellent products. More information on BinckBank and our job offers on www.werkenbijbinck.nl/en.
When you would like to apply for this job, we invite you to apply through "Apply for this job" with your resume and short motivation.